There’s more to your true Kansas City community.
Kansas City seniors told us they want more ways to connect, learn, enjoy favorite activities, and live well. We listened.
Our recent $35 million Kingswood expansion includes all-new amenities, expanded wellness options, 11 new villas and 23 assisted living apartments, and an updated community with a fresh, modern feel.
New Custom Villas
Our new, beautiful, built-to-suit villas are one of the most exciting aspects of our $35 million redesign and expansion.
The two-bedroom, two-bath villas come in multiple floor plans up to 1,800 square feet. They offer a variety of different options, from decks and patios, to a den, 3-seasons sunroom, and bay windows.
Each new villa comes with an amazing array of standard features along with numerous ways to personalize it. Need an additional bedroom for guests or a home office? That’s available, too.
- New casual bistro and open-air, rooftop for more ways to enjoy our delicious dining
- More fitness & wellness spaces
- More cultural opportunities with a new arts studio, theater & performance stage
- Expanded chapel, salon & spaces for learning
- Beautifully renovated community with a fresh, modern feel
- More assisted living and memory care apartments for future needs
View our lovely neighborhood
Just Minutes From It All
Kingswood is in the heart of Kansas City—close by everything you love:
- The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art – 17 mins.
- The Country Club Plaza – 18 mins.
- Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts – 22 mins.
- Truman Sports Complex – 16 mins.
- St. Joseph Medical Center – 4 mins.
- Town Center Plaza – 10 mins.
- New Theatre Restaurant – 12 mins.
- Johnson County Community College – 15 mins.